My Foundations Youth Housing Ltd (MFYH) was established in 2014 as an Australian public company limited by guarantee to develop and provide a range of housing services for homeless young people.CLICK HERE for a copy of our constitution
MFYH is a nationally registered Community Housing Provider. As a provider registered and regulated by the NSW Registrar of Community Housing we:
- receive assistance from the Department of Communities and Justice or the NSW Land and Housing Corporation.
- comply with the National Regulatory Code contained in the Community Housing Providers National Law
- meet biennial compliance under the National Regulatory System for Community Housing (NRSCH) in New South Wales
- pursue best practice in governance, tenant services, asset management, probity, business management, community engagement and financial viability
MFYH is a Public Benevolent Institution and registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 76 169 740 041 and receive;
- GST concession,
- income tax, duty and FBT exemption, and
- are endorsed by the ATO as a deductible gift recipient.